Here are five of America’s wildest and wackiest ice cream flavors:
- The organizers were all in their 20s, with the oldest only 27 years old.
- It didn’t take place in Woodstock, but in Bethel, about 70 miles from Woodstock.
- At first, organizers tried to charge for tickets, and 186,000 tickets were sold before the weekend. Organizers believed no more than 200,000 attendees would actually show up. A total of 400,000 to 500,000 attendees, more than double their original estimate,...
She doesn’t have a psychology degree, but her natural talents make her an excellent therapist: She is calm and accommodating of a range of personalities, with the patience to listen to endless problems without so much as a judgmental moo.
- Custom Approach: Large businesses often have a “one size fits all” mentality. Small businesses can use this to their advantage by taking the time to get to know the potential customer, evaluating his or her needs and developing a perfect solution.
- Emphasis on Disruptive Innovation: Your small business exists because larger companies are not serving customers effectively. Wherever possible, you should highlight and exploit every...