- Report any fraud on your credit card to the FBI website ic3.gov, even if your bank has already voided your card.
- Change any passwords that duplicate passwords you use on other sites. A password manager is a good investment (and some are free).
- Don’t use debit cards, only credit cards for remote purchases; your liability is greater with debit cards.
- When shopping online, paying with PayPal can add an additional layer of protection; it won’t reveal your card number or bank details.
- Don’t swipe a card at the pump. Pay inside instead.
- Set up...
A. Janus Yeager, 49, of Dixon, Illinois, was arrested as she motored toward home with an inflated kiddie pool on the roof of her SUV. CBS2 Chicago reported that Dixon police officers pulled Yeager over after being alerted that there were two children in the pool. Yeager told police she took the pool to a friend’s house to inflate it, then had her daughters ride inside it “to hold it down on their drive home.” Yeager was charged with two...