Burnout is everywhere. Ninety-five percent of human resource leaders say burnout is sabotaging workplace retention, often because of overly heavy workloads.
At the Dreamery, an outfit opened by the mattress company Casper in Manhattan, naps are for sale.
Try this plan of attack to stop robocalls and exact revenge:
People tend to be overconfident about . . .
- Using a computer
- Being a reliable friend
- Being a good husband or wife
- Avoiding falling for a fraud
- Getting an animal to like them
- Controlling their emotions when it’s useful to do so
- Having interesting conversations
- Winning a game of trivia
People tend to be underconfident about . . .
- Instead of heading to Orlando for Disney World, travel to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, for Dollywood. Dollywood is cheaper and also has the world’s fastest wooden roller coaster.
- While Nashville, Tennessee, is known for its country music, consider Memphis, Tennessee, instead. Memphis is home to Elvis’ famous home, Graceland.
- Las Vegas can get expensive, so head to Atlantic City, New Jersey, instead. Vegas may have its famous strip, but Atlantic City has an iconic boardwalk that overlooks a great beach.