May 31, 2019
The Best New Baseball Stadium Food and what stadiums they're from:
- Questlove’s Cheesesteak Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia, PA) - A classic cheesesteak where everything is real but the steak. While vegans will have to wait a little longer for a version with non-dairy cheese, everyone else can enjoy this faux cheesesteak topped with liquid cow’s gold and served on a real-deal Amoroso’s roll.
- The Blooper Burger Sun Trust Park (Atlanta, GA) - For $26, you get four cheeseburger patties, a foot-long dog, chicken tenders, jalapenos, and cheese sauce on Texas toast.
- Korean BBQ Kielbasa Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City, MO) - A meaty, smoked pork kielbasa topped with BBQ sauce and a daikon kimchi slaw.
- City Winery Burger Yankee Stadium (Bronx, NY) - This burger from the urban winemakers at City Winery is topped with bacon, pinot noir red onion jam, and goat cheese.
- Pink Peach Bellini Ice Cream Sandwich Oracle Park (San Francisco, CA) - Sadly, it lacks booze, but it makes up for it with a fizzy, champagne-flavored ice cream packed with real peaches. Elevate the dessert by slapping a few scoops between the cookies of your choice or soft, pillowy waffles.
- Bayou City Hot Dog Minute Maid Park (Houston, TX) - A Nolan Ryan all-natural Texas beef dog, smoked pork burnt ends, cheese sauce, pickle chips, and a hot BBQ sauce.
- Cinnamon Chipotle Topped Tots PNC Park (Pittsburgh, PA) - Tots covered in cinnamon chipotle spiced pulled pork, onions, and slathered in chipotle maple syrup.
- Pork Tenders Wrigley Field (Chicago, IL) - Pork tenders with a unique Japanese BBQ sauce and a slaw made from cabbage and carrots.
SOURCE: thrillist.com, 3/29/19