Anytime you want to get a point across to your clients, prospects or employees, it helps to create a presentation.
Here are some compelling ways to get your next client pitch or team message to stand out:
- Storytelling – Instead of simply sharing a bunch of facts, tell a story that demonstrates the impact of those facts.
- Music – Try setting your presentation to music. This may require some musical talent, but there are plenty of tools available to help you compose a tune and record it so you can play it during your presentation.
- Video – Replace a basic slide presentation with both visuals and audio in the form of a video.
- Photography –If you are using slides, consider taking out text entirely so you don’t read them word-for-word. Simply share photos in your slides that refer to what you’re speaking about.
- Audience Involvement – Your audience doesn’t have to just sit and watch your presentation. Give some audience members a part to play and then set the scene for your presentation before guiding them through a situation relating to your product, service or new business initiative.
- Questions – Asking questions to your clients or prospects can really help you to know them so you can sell to them. So why not include questions and customize your presentation based on responses.
- Demonstrations – If you’re attempting to sell a product or show your team a new type of business tool, have an actual hands-on demonstration rather than just showing slides.
- Humor – Create a funny fake situation that shows off your product in a fun and lighthearted way.
- Animation – This can be especially useful if you want to show people in situations that may be hard to film in real life, like a product life cycle that lasts for decades.
- Props – Ditch the slide or video equipment altogether and do something more low tech with props as visual aids.
SOURCE: smallbiztrends.com (12/18/18)